SONIQ Paladar Experience at Lenny Kravitz Design Penthouse Suite at the SLS HotelPosted on: September 30th, 2014 by SoFlaNights.com
SONIQ Paladar Experience Miami was adventure for the senses, curated by Anthony Petitone & Juan Carlos Zapata, and presented by SONIQ, a specialty audio design and engineering company founded by Mr. Chandra Reddy. SONIQ Paladar Experience is an evening of Zensai – means before dish in Japanese, by Executive Chef, Jose Icardi, from Katsuya by Starck, thoughtfully paired by Sommelier Eric Larkee, featuring sounds from SONIQ’s award winning HTS500 Signature Limited Edition home theater system with iQSTM, intelligent sound.
Each dish item served is designed to draw out the human sensory experience including, sound, sight, taste, smell and touch. The menu consisted of:
– Tuna Tartar Osteria Caviar, paired with Rihaku ‘Wandering Poet’, featuring iQS sound of unplugged concert masterpiece,
– Live Hotate Carpaccio, paired with Don Benedicto Pisco Quebranta, featuring iQS sound mix of the best Spanish rock,
– Smoked Salmon Hand Roll Lime Caviar & Wasabi Cream, paired with Hitachino Nest White Ale Vodka, featuring iQS sample sounds of The Islands,
– Mushroom Gyoza Umami Cream Truffled Dashi, paired with Gaston Chiquet Champagne, featuring iQS sound of hip-hop,
– Wagyu Nigiri, Ponzu, Soy Pearls, paired with Scarbolo Amarone Merlot, featuring iQS jazz sounds,
– Wild Berries Parfait, Bluebbery Compote, paired with Ron Barcelo Dominican Rum and featuring iQS sound electronic temple demo.
The SONIQ Paladar Experience is held at carefully selected locations in various cities around the world that offer only the very best. Completing the SONIQ Paladar Experience Miami is the penthouse suite designed by Lenny Kravitz at the SLS Hotel, South Beach, providing spectacular views of the beach, while sampling the unique creations by Executive Chef Jose Icardi and incredible sounds from the HTS500 Signature Limited Edition. #paladarxp, #soniqiqs, @soniqaudio
Tags: 09/30/14, Anthony Petitone, Chef Jose Icardi, Juan Carlos Zapata, Lenny Kravitz Design Penthouse Suite, Sommelier Eric Larkee, SONIQ iQS, SONIQ Paladar Experience