Fogo de Chão New Happy Hour MenuPosted on: March 20th, 2017 by SoFlaNights.com
Fogo de Chão debuts few significant menu enhancements, as part of the Brazilian steakhouse’s largest bar innovation to-date. Bar Fogo now features an expanded menu that includes a refined array of new Brazilian Bites, Brazilian-inspired craft cocktails and South American wines. Enjoy all the flavors of Southern Brazil in a more casual atmosphere. Bar Fogo Happy Hour is available Monday through Friday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. and features new Happy Hour prices that everyone can appreciate, from $4 Brazilian Bites & Beers to $6 South American Wines and $8 Brazilian Inspired Cocktails.
The major Bar Fogo menu overhaul includes such small bites as:
– Braised Beef Rib Sliders for Two (1010 cal): Brazilian Xingu beer braised beef is topped with caramelized onions and smoked provolone, served on a brioche bun.
– Spiced Chicken Sliders for Two (760 cal): Marinated chicken breast with arugula, vine ripened tomato, pickled onion, and house made mango aioli on toasted brioche buns.
– Brazilian Empanadas (600 cal): Flaky pastry filled with seasoned picanha and onions served with Chimichurri aioli for dipping.
– Warm Hearts of Palm and Spinach Dip (490 cal): Steamed spinach and Brazilian hearts of palm served with crispy toasts.
– Crispy Parmesan Polenta Fries (500 cal): A twist on a classic; this dish is an innovative and tasty way to enjoy crispy polenta.
The expanded Bar Fogo menu also features new hand-crafted Caipirinhas and Brazilian inspired cocktails including:
– Fogo Premium Caipirinha (340 cal): Fogo Premium Aged Cachaça fresh muddled limes, cane sugar.
– Brazilian Nights (240 cal): Belvedere Vodka joins forces with passion fruit, cinnamon honey, lemon ginger tincture and La Marca Prosecco for the ultimate evening drink.
– Strawberry Hibiscus Caipirinha (180 cal): Silver cachaça is mixed with hibiscus-infused syrup, fresh strawberries, and lime for a tasty twist on Brazil’s national cocktail.
Guests can also choose between lighter seafood selections, or enjoy the gourmet Market Table only option, a spread inspired by the grand kitchen tables on the farms of Southern Brazil where family and friends gather to share the finest and freshest from their harvests. To complete the extraordinary dining experience, the restaurant offers an award-winning wine list, tempting dessert menu, and creative and classic cocktails.
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized for more than 37 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Fogo offers guests a wide variety of simply seasoned meats that are carefully fire-roasted to expose their natural flavors. The company was founded in 1979 in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and expanded into the U.S. in 1997. There are currently 47 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, and Mexico, including locations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Mexico City. #FogoRestaurants @FogoRestaurants